EURO 2012: Day 10 Matchday thread

Blue Haze said:
Portugal just strolling past Holland defenders. They look like scoring every time down.

Never seen a team with Nige this defensively helpless.
Maybe that's why they've been playing with two DMs despite the Dutch fans' outrage.

LoveCity said:
SWP's back said:
LoveCity said:
Why? Joint top scorer now, I think Wenger will be able to do better than loaning someone he doesn't want to Sunderland next season. Plenty of clubs will want to buy him after these goals I reckon.
You sure?

Well he has 3 doesn't he, same as Gomez and Dzagoev?
No he doesn't

Can someone please explain how the group final standings work??

Last night Greece went through on the same points as Russia but a worse goal difference. I understand its the head to head thing comes into it.......

But I cant get my head around it for tonight. The dutch have to win by 2 clear goals. And Denmark lose. How can this be when they got beat by Denmark? Surely the head to head goes against them then?

I really dont get it....

Someone explain please?

Very poor team spirit from the Dutch. Thats what stops them from being a top Footballing nation.

Blue Haze said:
Portugal just strolling past Holland defenders. They look like scoring every time down.

Well that's because Portugal are ripping them up on the wings. An area De Jong doesn't have much influence in.

Blue Haze said:

Dutch back four are championship level

MonsallBlue said:
Can someone please explain how the group final standings work??

Last night Greece went through on the same points as Russia but a worse goal difference. I understand its the head to head thing comes into it.......

But I cant get my head around it for tonight. The dutch have to win by 2 clear goals. And Denmark lose. How can this be when they got beat by Denmark? Surely the head to head goes against them then?

I really dont get it....

Someone explain please?
we've spent the last hour trying to work this one out, but finally the penny dropped and we got it

Blue Haze said:

Really because when Hughes was our maneger I seem to recall a few games where we looked pretty helpless defensively even with Nige playing.

carlos92 said:
Very poor team spirit from the Dutch. Thats what stops them from being a top Footballing nation.

Too many egos they are not even trying to play as a team. They have some of the best passers in the game Robben, Sneider but they are just taking shots on goal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.