EURO 2012: Day 10 Matchday thread

I think Ronaldo is better than Messi, won titles where ever he has went, at Barca Messi has Xavi, Ineista, Fabregas and Sanchez setting him up where as Ronaldo has the likes of Granero and Diarra, Ronaldo is a leader(Messi ain't.) Ronaldo is faster, stronger, stronger, scores more goals from distance.

So disappointed in holland. And I know he's our player, and I know that other players didn't play great for Holland, but what actually did De Jong do in this tournament? I thought he was a passenger in every game I watched, a completely pointless addition to that squad

Bert van Maarwijk will be sacked after this. The thing is there is not much quality Dutch managers out there available.

Kun Aguero said:
I think Ronaldo is better than Messi, won titles where ever he has went, at Barca Messi has Xavi, Ineista, Fabregas and Sanchez setting him up where as Ronaldo has the likes of Granero and Diarra, Ronaldo is a leader(Messi ain't.) Ronaldo is faster, stronger, stronger, scores more goals from distance.

I think that they are completely different players so you can't really compare them.
But you are still wrong.

Kun Aguero said:

Pure and utter shit. You just picked granero and diarra who barely ever play. Pitiful argument

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Kun Aguero said:

I think that they are completely different players so you can't really compare them.
But you are still wrong.

Ronaldo would get 90+ goals in that Barca team, he carried Real to the title against the best club team ever.

mancityscot said:
So disappointed in holland. And I know he's our player, and I know that other players didn't play great for Holland, but what actually did De Jong do in this tournament. I thought he was a passenger in every game I watched, a completely pointless addition to that squad

I thought de Jong was poor defensively and didn't cover the defence at all well but was the best Dutch player in terms of neat distribution to the forwards, so kind of the opposite of what you would expect from him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.