EURO 2012: Day 10 Matchday thread

Kun Aguero said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Kun Aguero said:
I think Ronaldo is better than Messi, won titles where ever he has went, at Barca Messi has Xavi, Ineista, Fabregas and Sanchez setting him up where as Ronaldo has the likes of Granero and Diarra, Ronaldo is a leader(Messi ain't.) Ronaldo is faster, stronger, stronger, scores more goals from distance.

I think that they are completely different players so you can't really compare them.
But you are still wrong.

Ronaldo would get 90+ goals in that Barca team, he carried Real to the title against the best club team ever.

Your last 3 post have been utter bullshit. Messi has carried world class players like Xavi and Iniesta in many games this season.

Kun Aguero said:
Kun Aguero said:
I think Ronaldo is better than Messi, won titles where ever he has went, at Barca Messi has Xavi, Ineista, Fabregas and Sanchez setting him up where as Ronaldo has the likes of Granero and Diarra, Ronaldo is a leader(Messi ain't.) Ronaldo is faster, stronger, stronger, scores more goals from distance.

I think that they are completely different players so you can't really compare them.
But you are still wrong.

Ronaldo would get 90+ goals in that Barca team, he carried Real to the title against the best club team ever.

I was humouring you before.
Now I know you are plain stupid.

mancityscot said:
So disappointed in holland. And I know he's our player, and I know that other players didn't play great for Holland, but what actually did De Jong do in this tournament? I thought he was a passenger in every game I watched, a completely pointless addition to that squad
Agreed, but he wasn't on his own in that side. I don't think any Dutch player can say that he played anywhere near his potential. Had them down as dark horses for the tournament; huh! Nigel has been a fantastic player for us (even played a part in THAT goal), but he isn't international standard really. I said elsewhere that the Dutch always play as a bunch of individuals rather than a cohesive team unit (like the Germans for instance).

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Although Messi edges it, only by a small head, Ronaldo is one of the greatest players of all time. He has everything. He is the complete attacking footballer. Pace, strength and sublime skill with a great range of passing and an eye for goal, he is a joy to watch.

Not to mention the incredible ability to fall over like he has just been scythed down by a kalashnikov when no opponent is even in the same postcode as him.

Kun Aguero said:

BS. Ronaldo has the likes of Ozil and Di Mario providing assists, Ozil set up many of his goals. Season before last Ronaldo got more goals set up by either Ozil or Di Maria, than Messi from Xavi/Iniesta. I really don't know how you got it into your head Granero and Diarra create Ronaldo's goals. Granero rarely plays, let alone starts, and isn't even a creative player! Same with Diarra.

Messi for me is head and shoulders above everyone at the moment. You say Ronaldo is a leader, Messi is the perfect team player, sets up and creates much more than Ronaldo, and contributes far more to the teams play. Ronaldo may be stronger, but the beauty of Messi is that he doesn't need to be a tank, because he's so good.

Although Messi edges it, only by a small head, Ronaldo is one of the greatest players of all time. He has everything. He is the complete attacking footballer. Pace, strength and sublime skill with a great range of passing and an eye for goal, he is a joy to watch.

Not to mention the incredible ability to fall over like he has just been scythed down by a kalashnikov when no opponent is even in the same postcode as him.
Nobody's perfect.

I honestly couldn't choose. I enjoy watching them both and I'd love to see how Messi would fare in our league.

wayne71 said:

I honestly couldn't choose. I enjoy watching them both and I'd love to see how Messi would fare in our league.

He would have both legs broken in his first away game at Stoke.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.