EURO 2012: Day 10 Matchday thread

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
wayne71 said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Although Messi edges it, only by a small head, Ronaldo is one of the greatest players of all time. He has everything. He is the complete attacking footballer. Pace, strength and sublime skill with a great range of passing and an eye for goal, he is a joy to watch.

I honestly couldn't choose. I enjoy watching them both and I'd love to see how Messi would fare in our league.

He would have both legs broken in his first away game at Stoke.

David Silva disagrees.

wayne71 said:
Although Messi edges it, only by a small head, Ronaldo is one of the greatest players of all time. He has everything. He is the complete attacking footballer. Pace, strength and sublime skill with a great range of passing and an eye for goal, he is a joy to watch.

I honestly couldn't choose. I enjoy watching them both and I'd love to see how Messi would fare in our league.

I thought away games at Stoke were only a problem in February.

wayne71 said:

I thought away games at Stoke were only a problem in February.
I thought it was a wet Wednesday night

stonewall penalty for denmark at 1:1

<a class="postlink" href="http://s17.postimage.org/5bp3wazzh/Penal_gif.gif" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://s17.postimage.org/5bp3wazzh/Penal_gif.gif</a>

btw, bendtner was great on this tournament, easily in top 3-5 players

Bendtner has to start looking for first team football. He could do well in the Bundersliga.

carlos92 said:
Bendtner has to start looking for first team football. He could do well in the Bundersliga.

He really looked like top class on this tournament. He can play in most of teams if he would bring this to team football.

Goals, assists, good positioning, first touch, running, I was very, very positively surprised by him.

MSP said:
carlos92 said:

He really looked like top class on this tournament. He can play in most of teams if he would bring this to team football.

Goals, assists, good positioning, first touch, running, I was very, very positively surprised by him.

Underrated IMHO and played in the right system and can be very potent. Denmark have been cheated with the penalty but paid the price of being very cautious.

MSP said:
carlos92 said:

would like west ham to bid for him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.