EURO 2012: Semi Final Day 1 Matchday Thread.

Damn it Portugal, I hate the **** filled team of Spain(except for Spanish Dave obv).

there will be an inquisition about who set the order, that's for sure.

Two CBs in the 5 is shocking enough, there were two strikers on the pitch at that point

feel bad for MOutinho, he had a very good game aside from a pretty mediocre penalty

Silvex said:
Damn it Portugal, I hate the **** filled team of Spain(except for Spanish Dave obv).
Should have been buried tonight. Tranny cost Portugal - I hope they fookin crucify the coont. His Madridista mates will be thanking him big time

Silvex said:

No really offensive players in the Spain lineup from what I can see. Portugal on the other hand have half a dozen cunts in their lineup.

Portugal starts the game very good and was the better team until the halft time.
From the 70 minute to the end of the extra-time Portugal was very tired and Spain deserved a goal.

0,5-0 would be a fair result. :D

Bluemoon dan said:
strongbowholic said:
Cannot believe the whacko-jacko-alike did that to Alves. At that point, he should have just let him get on with it.

What a fucking monumental prick!

Would anything have actually happened if they took the penalties in the wrong order? They have to give the referee the list of takers before the shoot out commences but do they then have to be in the same order given?
Never thought of that, so I could end up being the monumental prick!

So if that is the case then, how come no one was paying attention on the pitch to ensure that kind of mix up didn't happen?

Jacko-alike still a monumental prick in my book. ;-)

moomba said:
Silvex said:

No really offensive players in the Spain lineup from what I can see. Portugal on the other hand have half a dozen cunts in their lineup.
Agree apart from maybe Fabregas and Biscuits. Was really impressed with Alba shame his going to Barca.

adrianr said:
Can't believe I could end up cheering on Ze Germans! :(
WUT?! Even if it was Portugal vs Germany, I'd be pulling for Portugal. And that's saying something b/c I hate Nani, but too many Bayern Munich players for my liking (yeah I'll never forget!)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.