EURO 2012: Semi Final Day 1 Matchday Thread.

carlos92 said:
I didn't want to create a new thread but Bert van Marwijk has quit as the Netherlands coach.

Problems in that team run far deeper than the coach and everyone knows it.

I thought Bruno Alves was brilliant tonight, its a same that he miss whilst the ladyboy waited for his moment of glory

Ronaldo wanted to play Spain on his own and when it became clear that his underlings where tiring in the 2nd half and where not going to give him the tap in he craved, he gave up and didn't want to know

Still fancy Germany to beat Spain, providing they get past Italy of course

adrianr said:
carlos92 said:
I didn't want to create a new thread but Bert van Marwijk has quit as Netherlands coach.

Yep divisions between the Feyenoord and the Ajax players. If they can persuade Van Basten to quit his new job at Heerenveen they might get somewhere again.

carlos92 said:
adrianr said:
carlos92 said:
I didn't want to create a new thread but Bert van Marwijk has quit as Netherlands coach.

Yep divisions between the Feyenoord and the Ajax players. If they can persuade Van Basten to quit his new job at Heerenveen they might get somewhere again.

Correct me if I'm wrong but Van Basten didn't do an awful lot with Holland whereas Van Marwjk got them to a World Cup final

They are grown men, personally i would punch all the fucking babies really hard in the face.

It's fucking pathetic, VDV is one of the worse, and 99% of the time he is fucking shite.

Blue Hefner said:
carlos92 said:
adrianr said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but Van Basten didn't do an awful lot with Holland whereas Van Marwjk got them to a World Cup final

Yep he certainly did, but he failed in the Euro's. It will be interesting who they decide to bring in.

carlos92 said:
Blue Hefner said:
carlos92 said:

Yep he certainly did, but he failed in the Euro's. It will be interesting who they decide to bring in.

De boer, not sure which on won the league with Ajax last year so maybe him. Especially seen as though Phillipe Cocu is in the national set-up(he may have let with Van M for all I know) so could make a good young coaching set-up who will be able to learn from recent mistakes

Bluemoon dan said:
strongbowholic said:
Bluemoon dan said:
Would anything have actually happened if they took the penalties in the wrong order? They have to give the referee the list of takers before the shoot out commences but do they then have to be in the same order given?
Never thought of that, so I could end up being the monumental prick!

So if that is the case then, how come no one was paying attention on the pitch to ensure that kind of mix up didn't happen?

Jacko-alike still a monumental prick in my book. ;-)

Ha ha not disputing the bit about the shit Michael Jackson....

Bento will have told him to do it, doubt he just ran down the pitch without asking the coaches...

No sympathy at all with Portugal.When you`ve a player with an ego the size of Trannyboy,there was only one thing on his mind "I want to be the big I am" hoping to claim all the plaudits,had he scored the final penalty.
Couldn`t have happened to a nicer prima dona,wanker of the highest order.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.