EURO 2012: Semi Final Day 1 Matchday Thread.

Well done Spain.

Ronaldo should take a long look at himself in the mirror. He's the captain, he should have put his hand up, and demanded to take one. I bet if Portugal won a penalty during the match, he would have been first one over to take it. If he saved himself for the 'glory penalty', then thats just selfish, letting your centre-back who's probably never taken one in his life is just thinking about me me me.

'Mario came and said he wanted to take the first penalty.
'It means he has a lot of character. I think he was excellent,' said Prandelli.

over to you tranny

Unknown_Genius said:
Well done Spain.

Ronaldo should take a long look at himself in the mirror. He's the captain, he should have put his hand up, and demanded to take one. I bet if Portugal won a penalty during the match, he would have been first one over to take it. If he saved himself for the 'glory penalty', then thats just selfish, letting your centre-back who's probably never taken one in his life is just thinking about me me me.

That is 100% what I think. All this talk of nerves is bollocks, I don't think he would have been 'nervous' taking a 89min penalty, he just wanted the glory. Captain?? he should be ashamed of himself

Unknown_Genius said:
Well done Spain.

Absolutely - Spain were there for the taking and he refused to step up in more ways than one
What an absolute fookin coont of the first order

strongbowholic said:
Bluemoon dan said:
strongbowholic said:
Cannot believe the whacko-jacko-alike did that to Alves. At that point, he should have just let him get on with it.

What a fucking monumental prick!

Would anything have actually happened if they took the penalties in the wrong order? They have to give the referee the list of takers before the shoot out commences but do they then have to be in the same order given?
Never thought of that, so I could end up being the monumental prick!

So if that is the case then, how come no one was paying attention on the pitch to ensure that kind of mix up didn't happen?

Jacko-alike still a monumental prick in my book. ;-)

Ha ha not disputing the bit about the shit Michael Jackson....

SingBlueSilva said:
adrianr said:
Can't believe I could end up cheering on Ze Germans! :(
WUT?! Even if it was Portugal vs Germany, I'd be pulling for Portugal. And that's saying something b/c I hate Nani, but too many Bayern Munich players for my liking (yeah I'll never forget!)

Because it will likely be a Germany Spain final. If it was Portugal Germany I'd cheer Portugal. I'll be cheering Italy tomorrow. I just do not want Spain to win this tournament.

I didn't want to create a new thread but Bert van Marwijk has quit as the Netherlands coach.

Tranny sensed glory for himself
"Fuck the team, it's all about me"
Once a rag twat always a rag !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.