EURO 2020 | General discussion

Who will win Euro 2020?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Could someone give me a summary of Sane's performances please. Missed his games but reading here it sounds like he has fallen off a cliff performance wise. His effort levels? bad positioning, bad interplay etc?

I didn't expect to hear that about him tbh. I know he may have a questionable attitude, is it a general weak mentality showing in his game maybe. Has he been shit for Bayern to and this is just the same form he has for them or?

Not asking for a full 2000 page report, "confidence and effort levels have gone to shit" would do. I kinda thought the moody kind of vibe he had would work in his favour a bit like fake Ronaldo's has for him.

Could someone give me a summary of Sane's performances please. Missed his games but reading here it sounds like he has fallen off a cliff performance wise. His effort levels? bad positioning, bad interplay etc?

I didn't expect to hear that about him tbh. I know he may have a questionable attitude, is it a general weak mentality showing in his game maybe. Has he been shit for Bayern to and this is just the same form he has for them or?

Not asking for a full 2000 page report, "confidence and effort levels have gone to shit" would do. I kinda thought the moody kind of vibe he had would work in his favour a bit like fake Ronaldo's has for him.
I have seen all his appearances. He just does not look like the same player. He has definitely lost some pace since that injury. I don't think it is lack of effort. He just can't get past players like he did. He was fantastic at City. I think the injury may have killed his career. I genuinely feel sorry for him. It just shows you how precarious football can be for players. They get well paid but they are flogged to death these days and deserve every penny they get as far as I am concerned.

I have seen all his appearances. He just does not look like the same player. He has definitely lost some pace since that injury. I don't think it is lack of effort. He just can't get past players like he did. He was fantastic at City. I think the injury may have killed his career. I genuinely feel sorry for him. It just shows you how precarious football can be for players. They get well paid but they are flogged to death these days and deserve every penny they get as far as I am concerned.

Needs to transition to number 10 role. Obviously will have to wait until Muller retires/is not fit enough to be a first XI starter before tgat happens though.

One for the anoraks amongst us. Has any club as many different goalscorers in the tournament as our little ol' oil club? I make it 5, so far (Raz, Ferran, Kev, Aymeric and Zinch).

Kane doesn't count yet!

This doesnt seem a very fair tournament, England have played all their games at Wembley and some countries have travelled 1000's of miles ?

Travelling has to be playing apart which isnt fair.

Why are some teams travelling 1000's of miles and England play at home ?

Can you imagine the premier league thinking , this has helped England so next season utd can play all their matches at the swamp ! Fair ?

Yes he was and when playing well is world class, all players go through bad patches. Because City haven’t flopped without him does not mean he not a very good player, just shows us how good City’s squad is even without Leroy. I also seem to remember that the majority on here were gutted when he left.
He wasn’t world class, he isn’t and will never be ! Said it even when he was on a roll with City. Many people disagreed with me , but I told them time would prove me right. I did not have a cristal ball but I could tell from his antics, his one dimensional style and more importantly his weak mentality. I did not even get tricked by his performance in the centurions’ season, a swallow does not make a summer !

He wasn’t world class, he isn’t and will never be ! Said it even when he was on a roll with City. Many people disagreed with me , but I told them time would prove me right. I did not have a cristal ball but I could tell from his antics, his one dimensional style and more importantly his weak mentality. I did not even get tricked by his performance in the centurions’ season, a swallow does not make a summer !
It’s all about opinions mate and you are entitled to yours.

One for the anoraks amongst us. Has any club as many different goalscorers in the tournament as our little ol' oil club? I make it 5, so far (Raz, Ferran, Kev, Aymeric and Zinch).

Kane doesn't count yet!
Apparently Atalanta have the same amount of goalscorers there as us!

Someone said it on the tele the other day. So it must be true.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.