EURO 2020 | General discussion

Who will win Euro 2020?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What has happened to Leroy Sane?

Was gutted when he left, but he has shown Pep was so right to get rid.

A waste of a wonderful talent, the guy is in serious decline.
Was one of my fave players at City but looks like a parks player nowadays, i hope he somehow gets back to the level he once was but i have my doubts

Could someone give me a summary of Sane's performances please. Missed his games but reading here it sounds like he has fallen off a cliff performance wise. His effort levels? bad positioning, bad interplay etc?

I didn't expect to hear that about him tbh. I know he may have a questionable attitude, is it a general weak mentality showing in his game maybe. Has he been shit for Bayern to and this is just the same form he has for them or?

Not asking for a full 2000 page report, "confidence and effort levels have gone to shit" would do. I kinda thought the moody kind of vibe he had would work in his favour a bit like fake Ronaldo's has for him.

Could someone give me a summary of Sane's performances please. Missed his games but reading here it sounds like he has fallen off a cliff performance wise. His effort levels? bad positioning, bad interplay etc?

I didn't expect to hear that about him tbh. I know he may have a questionable attitude, is it a general weak mentality showing in his game maybe. Has he been shit for Bayern to and this is just the same form he has for them or?

Not asking for a full 2000 page report, "confidence and effort levels have gone to shit" would do. I kinda thought the moody kind of vibe he had would work in his favour a bit like fake Ronaldo's has for him.

Doesn't seem to have fully recovered from his injury and his pace doesn't look to be at the same level as before.

Might be partly due to being played out of position on the right wing though. Means he has to come inside with the ball more rather than running down the wing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.