EURO 2020 | General discussion

Who will win Euro 2020?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got to say this has been the worst euros I’ve ever seen and it’s been so unfair because teams have played at home with no travelling yet teams like Wales and Belgium and others have travelled thousands of miles . Should have been in one country .

Last edited:
At least there will be a city connection in the final should England not get there.
Mancini, KDB or Torres/rodri/laporte. Would rather KDB wins it as he's arguably the best player in the would and deserves it

Got to say this has been the worst euros I’ve ever seen and it’s been so unfair because teams have played at home with no travelling yet teams like Wales and Belgium and others have travelled thousands of miles . Should have been in one country .
I’m the opposite, probably one of the most enjoyable for me so far with the likes of Portugal, France and Germany going out. There’s been some negative games but some of them have been a really good watch compared to other Euros.

can't have watched 2016 then because that was the complete shits. This has been marvellous in comparison.

Its been good games, pretty poor standard of players tho.

Italy have no strikers, Spain and Belgium both have about 5 weak players in their eleven, Englands midfield and LB are a throwback to the days when even tiny countries could match our ability on the ball. France were streets ahead for ability and the best eleven, but turned out to be just a bunch of undisciplined star players when it mattered.

can't have watched 2016 then because that was the complete shits. This has been marvellous in comparison.
I normally go to the euros but haven’t been able to because of the pain of the situation and when it’s in one country everyone apart from the hosts is on level terms I mean cmon Denmark and the Czech are in bloody Baku tomorrow and then if they win back to Wembley .

This doesnt seem a very fair tournament, England have played all their games at Wembley and some countries have travelled 1000's of miles ?

Travelling has to be playing apart which isnt fair.

Why are some teams travelling 1000's of miles and England play at home ?

Can you imagine the premier league thinking , this has helped England so next season utd can play all their matches at the swamp ! Fair ?

Why do people keep saying this? Have they forgotten about Covid?

Without covid it wouldn't have been this way. England would not have played their games in Wembley yet if it had gone to plan

I normally go to the euros but haven’t been able to because of the pain of the situation and when it’s in one country everyone apart from the hosts is on level terms I mean cmon Denmark and the Czech are in bloody Baku tomorrow and then if they win back to Wembley .
Everybody knows the rules and has to adapt accordingly, do we say that the home team has an advantage all the time?

Only when the top brass decide how the games pan out (remember Blatter’s admission) can nations complain.

Why do people keep saying this? Have they forgotten about Covid?

Without covid it wouldn't have been this way. England would not have played their games in Wembley yet if it had gone to plan
Whether we like it or not it hasn’t been a fair tournament. COVID has nothing y on do with with it as even before the pandemic the rules were the same and England would still be playing the majority of games at home yet Belgium have played in Russia twice Denmark Germany and Spain so how can that be fair

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.