Euro 2024 General Discussion Thread

I dunno. I quite like getting to watch some of these third world teams, you’d never normally see, like Albania, Slovakia and Scotland.
+1
Some great matches would have been missed if the field was reduced. Turkey v. Georgia was fantastic!

And Belgium v. Slovakia - Belgium exposed yet again as a spineless squad, lacking in team chemistry and drive.
===
On the other hand, I like to watch all matches of a big tournament... 3 games of Euros is a lot... and in a short time, Copa America starts... Way too much football for me.

Please ITV and BBC give us the option to watch the games without commentators just the crowd noice.

If a game is drifting a little bit I play a game counting how many times the co-comms will say “by the way”

Jenus managed a respectable three, in about half an hour the other day. But Keown is putting in a strong performance here in the Germany game. He managed two, back to back in a 30 second spell just now.

England fans face prosecution ?
The behaviour of some England fans at Euro 2024 is under scrutiny after a number were filmed singing a controversial chant referencing German casualties in World War Two over the weekend.

Now if I remember rightly an official.sponsor of the 2010 world cup used it

I fucking hate "influencers".

There's a lad from Hull who is running to raise awareness of mental health. Fair f*cks to him, he is doing a superb job. Created a lot of awareness and is raising a fortune for charity.

Why is it inluencers then need to piggyback on this lads efforts and fame to promote their own accounts etc?

Ellis Patten (who is a prick), is the latest to abuse this young lad's efforts to promote their own pursuits. It needs calling out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.