Euro 2024 General Discussion Thread

I'm enjoying the tourney, more than I thought I would.

Fox coverage in the past has been unwatchable, but the current Fox coverage is pretty good - with the exception of Warren Barton who needs a large cup of shut-the-fuck-up-please-stop-talking.

Transport problems at Gelsenkirchen fans left stranded for hours. My son and his mate grabbed a taxi back to Dusseldorf took them half an hour other fans using public transport got back after four hours.

Not a good advert for the organisers.

I was surprised how comfortably Romania beat Ukraine today, but to be fair I have no idea how good Romania are at the moment, all I know is that they only ever won once before at the Euros, against England

My only gripe is with these so-called pundits droning on and on. About an hour before kick off we have to tolerate Ratboy, Micah, Shearer, Wio etc. Just an endless flow of clichès, platitudes and general hackneyed drivel.

Yes, the mute button is available, but we shouldn't have to use it. Instead of paying for these mentally-stagnant, tedious no-marks to fly first-class to exotic locations, stay at the best hotels, get the best seats in the stadium AND get paid for it, why not dispense with all of them and let the viewers make up their minds? Bloody sight cheaper.

I wonder how everybody is talking about droping Foden when Phil was free to receive a pass all game long but Bellingham and his bootlickers never do. How is that Foden's mistake?

Just been reading the comments section on the BBC website about Foden! Jesus I know the lad didn't have a great game but some of the comments are ridiculous. Jealous fans of other teams slagging him off. It would have helped if the other midfielders passed him the ball occasionally. Mr waistcoat please drop him now and save him from being lambasted when England get knocked out. Save our Phil! CTWD

Transport problems at Gelsenkirchen fans left stranded for hours. My son and his mate grabbed a taxi back to Dusseldorf took them half an hour other fans using public transport got back after four hours.

Not a good advert for the organisers.

Piece of piss compared to when it comes back here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.