Euro 2024

Looking forward to the England v Dansk game, my ex ST holder mate from the Maine Rd days grandson via his son-in-law has won a Lidl compy over there to be a Mascot in the game (Danish side).

He's a right lucky little bugger, his only other game was the CL game in Copenhagen this season where he ended up with Phil's shirt.

Phil will be the national scapegoat regardless of which dipper/rag is actually at fault.
Southgate will give him his head in the centre - but surrounded by an experimental formation - and the inevitable misfire of the team will become evidence of 'him not working there'.

Seen it all before...

Can't wait for it. Fills the summer void left by the Prem and we have a brilliant, vibrant young squad. Always enjoy watching the international tournaments.

As I will be on holiday for the first couple of weeks of the games in Germany, does anyone know of a publication out yet with a "wall chart" for the competition?
No intention of filling it in, but it might influence the time I leave the pool for the pub a couple of evenings if there's a decent game on.
You can also say what formation you think Southgate should start with, or if Scotland will have a shot on target in Germany
He needs to harmonise Phil, Bellingham and Rice in a midfield three. Get them three playing as a unit, and we'll be looking good.

As I will be on holiday for the first couple of weeks of the games in Germany, does anyone know of a publication out yet with a "wall chart" for the competition?
Downloadable wallchart

x4lXXhz.gif

who did everyone get in their sweep at work, i got belgium so thats a fiver down the drain

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.