Euro 2024

England to finish third in group, go out to Portugal who will beat France in the final.

England will do their usual piss the group stages and struggle in the knockout rounds. Germany has a chance of winning it but the only question marks they haven't had much competitive football.

England will do their usual piss the group stages and struggle in the knockout rounds. Germany has a chance of winning it but the only question marks they haven't had much competitive football.
Germany? Havent they been shit recently?

Cant see beyond France. Maybe Portugal but France will take some beating.

Germany? Havent they been shit recently?

Cant see beyond France. Maybe Portugal but France will take some beating.
Germany are showing signs of improvement under a highly regarded coach. Gundo is still involved. Neuer's inclusion may be the negative but they do have a good balance.

Last edited:
As much as I want England to win, I don't think the defence is anywhere near good enough to be European Champions.

Love to be proved wrong mind!!!
It's a cup competition. Anything can happen and a lot comes down to luck. I mean this is a World Cup winning defence:

Molina-----Otamendi-----Romero-----Tagliafico

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.