Euro 2024

I've backed the Portugese. Look to be the best value. France are very strong aswell. England are a mad price, we could win but moron needs to pick the right team and he won't.

I've backed the Portugese. Look to be the best value. France are very strong aswell. England are a mad price, we could win but moron needs to pick the right team and he won't.

Portugal look very good. Got a good blend of youth and experience and a load of talent. It's whether they can outperform their manager.

France are the favourites based on their performances in recent World Cups but they got beaten on penalties by the Swiss and I wonder if it's a tournament too many for Griezmann and Giroud... we'll see. I don't think they're stacked with attacking talent particularly.

Spain will dominate the ball but fail to score and go out on pens.
Germany are still in transition and I don't think they'll go that far. Recent uplift in the mood about them is misplaced for me.
Italy just aren't what they are.
England have enough to win the tournament in attacking areas but are too weak defensively and if it goes to penalties we go out.

France still. favourites for me but I just hope we don't let ourselves down but least if we don't win Southgate is gone

we should at least win the group even with bad management

Well, I hope England win.

Cant wait, we;re in with a good chance again. Its never been better period for England I cant remember when we were one of the favourites so much. I am going to enjoy it, I cant take the moaning and groaning side of things. I am also hoping Foden has a good tournament and raises his profile, because he is tons better than the media favs.

For me I think either Germany or Portugal will win it. France have a tendency to get too cocky and will unexpectedly mess it up at some point. They've also got Upamecano and Konate at centre back and neither are great in my opinion.

If we had a manager with some tactical nous and a bit of charisma, we'd win it as we've got a squad littered with creative talent.

I'm still having a little nibble at England to win with Kane top scorer.

Seven of us flying out end of June for 3 nights in Cologne. 2 blues, 4 reds and 1 Oldham fan. Two games sorted with one possibly England.

Did Germany in 2006 and it was very well organised. Great beer as well

Last edited:
Portugal or France to win it, England should do well but ultimately your defence will do for you against the top sides.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.