Euro 2024

Maybe in your eyes. The fans we have our they're are enjoying getting to finals. It's very worth your while being an England fan right now. For some.
I disagree nothing has really changed. England have been underperforming barring the first half in the first game of tournament and the first half in the Semi Final. There is nothing to enjoy with their performances. There is no signs of England really controlling games and the oppostion do really fancy their chances with the current setup. City on the other hand I do enjoy the teams performances. We (City) have a really superb mix.

Last edited:
I disagree nothing has really changed. England have been underperforming barring the first half in the first game of tournament and the first half in the Semi Final.
Frustrating at times. Same with France, Germany, Italy, Holland etc but probably not as bad as us. I would argue though that we have found our mojo or right team and combinations, during the tournament and seem to be peaking at just the right time. Those other teams have fallen very short in comparison. Frustrating and failing.

Frustrating at times. Same with France, Germany, Italy, Holland etc but probably not as bad as us. I would argue though that we have found our mojo or right team and combinations, during the tournament and seem to be peaking at just the right time. Those other teams have fallen very short in comparison. Frustrating and failing.
Nothing really has changed accept for Bellingham developing an oversized Ego. France normally scrape through but met a much better side in the last round. Germany are really showing signs of improvement and do have something to build upon the next tournament under Naglesmann. Italy and Netherlands were poor.

Spain are obviously strong favourites. But Southgate seems to have stumbled across a system that suits us, key players are coming into a bit of form, and we seem to have luck on our side

I've got a sneaky feeling this could finally be Englands time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.