Euro 2024

8 Years and still not fully functioning as team despite that. Papering over the cracks. I'll leave you to your heavy England bias. City have won the lot in that time.
No England bias, but I can read results and am old enough to know a little history wrt the England team, Golden Generations, and the lack of any success from anyone for 58 years. He has been closer than anyone, multiple times, since then.

I can get behind that and even hope he can close the deal with a victory on Sunday. That’s me being English and a football fan, not exhibiting a “heavy England bias,” not that there should be anything wrong with that from an Englishman regarding an international football tournament.

More to the point, why the hate from you??

No England bias, but I can read results and am old enough to know a little history wrt the England team, Golden Generations, and the lack of any success from anyone for 58 years. He has been closer than anyone, multiple times, since then.

I can get behind that and even hope he can close the deal with a victory on Sunday. That’s me being English and a football fan, not exhibiting a “heavy England bias,” not that there should be anything wrong with that from an Englishman regarding an international football tournament.

More to the point, why the hate from you??
I just don't rate the manager. No hate whatsoever.

The record suggests that is bias, not a reading of facts.

Have a goodnight.
Stats can hide a mutlitude of deficiencies. Deschampes has out performed Southgate with France and in domestic football Joachim Low, Lionel Scaloni won the World Cup in his first major tournament. I forgot to add Roberto Mancini he has one a major internationl trophy in his first and only spell in charge of Italy. Same to you.

Last edited:
City should receive about £3.6m for the players being involved in EURO 2024 from UEFA. 10k per day per player for the time til team going out, plus 10 days of preparation each.

Cristiano Ronaldo: Portugal captain's free-kicks are wasteful, but his all-round game is costing his country at Euro 2024​

Bellingham will do the same for England

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.