Euro aways “on the cheap”

Suppose its what time you have spare.Did spikes trip and though a tad more exspensive for me it was ideal after a day drinking most of zagreb dry the last thing i would have wanted was to travel half way around Europe to get home.Plus it helps when the pilot nows a short cut LOL.

being self employed it depends how busy i am and how much time i can spare, if busy i'll do the in and out, if like zagreb i could spare a day or two then i'll stay over. Cost wise its all relative 2/3 days off work costs me a few hundred quid, but i can work a weekend to make up or the expensive cost of the day trip leaves me the days to work, although when getting home at 4am and being up again at 7am means not so much gets done for the 1 st hour or two !

Did Zagreb for (supposed to be!)

Easyjet Manchester to Venice £60
Car rental from Venice Airport for 4 nights £100
Accommodation off airbnb shared £180 each (nice place though) 4 nights
Petrol £60
£400 plus spend...

Ended up with a 150 Euro fine in Slovenia on the way in for not buying a toll pass for the motorways
60 Euro speeding fine in Venice
And this morning the hire car where I thought I'd put in a good spot to get away as Croatians just block you in car parks! on a grass verge was about to be towed away so another 250 Kuna
(which I've not paid and have no idea how to!)
However great trip! cost a fortune however driving abroad was great for the first time especially through the Slovenian Mountains in a snow storm! big confidence booster!
And if yer single! I'd recommend tinder as I had a proper beauty come round our apartment for a few hours last night which made the trip a very happy one ;)

CTID

Last edited:
If your time short, then SO are perfect. Ive used them twice. One day off work, but your knackered going to work next morning.
But I prefer to do my own thing. Zagreb I flew to Brussels Tue night, stopped at a mates flat. Then onto Zagreb & back the same way on Thursday. That worked out about £400 inc spends

Went Manchester Berlin on to Zagreb two nights there, coming back a night in Berlin then back to Manchester £260

Did Zagreb for (supposed to be!)

Easyjet Manchester to Venice £60
Car rental from Venice Airport for 4 nights £100
Accommodation off airbnb shared £180 each (nice place though) 4 nights
Petrol £60
£400 plus spend...

Ended up with a 150 Euro fine in Slovenia on the way in for not buying a toll pass for the motorways
60 Euro speeding fine in Venice
And this morning the hire car where I thought I'd put in a good spot to get away as Croatians just block you in car parks! on a grass verge was about to be towed away so another 250 Kuna
(which I've not paid and have no idea how to!)
However great trip! cost a fortune however driving abroad was great for the first time especially through the Slovenian Mountains in a snow storm! big confidence booster!
And if yer single! I'd recommend tinder as I had a proper beauty come round our apartment for a few hours last night which made the trip a very happy one ;)

CTID

I know I shouldn’t laugh but this is funny :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.