europa cup

moomba said:
marco said:
lets get to the final in amsterdam and win it, will a draw do in dortmund if ajax lose

We need to do better than Ajax. Presuming they'll lose in Madrid a draw will do us.

And I agree, lets win it (and never play in it again).
No I it comes down to head to head so we have to beat Dortmund, Ajax will definitely lose so its all of nothing in Germany. Cannot understand people who don't want us to play in the europa any chance of a trophy we should take.

shevtheblue said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
We have to win as Ajax have the upper hand in the head to heads.

I also agree, only arrogant rag ***** would turn down a crack at another trophy.
Nothing to do with arrogance more to do with priorities. League is more important.

We have the squad to compete in both and the FA cup.

sjk2008 said:
moomba said:
marco said:
lets get to the final in amsterdam and win it, will a draw do in dortmund if ajax lose

We need to do better than Ajax. Presuming they'll lose in Madrid a draw will do us.

A draw won't be enough. You have to win.
It seems Mancini is keen on a Europa League campaign, anyway.

Sorry you are correct. I thought tonights draw brought us level with them. But it doesn't.

So win it is.

Feed-The-Goat said:
sjk2008 said:
moomba said:

A draw won't be enough. You have to win.
It seems Mancini is keen on a Europa League campaign, anyway.

He has just said he wants it and right he should.

I totally agree.

I'm old school, I ant to win every single game, every single cup and take every single opportunity.

Bring it on, was a laugh last year and I'd like to win it

shevtheblue said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
We have to win as Ajax have the upper hand in the head to heads.

I also agree, only arrogant rag ***** would turn down a crack at another trophy.
Nothing to do with arrogance more to do with priorities. League is more important.

then why not bail out of the lge cup,fa cup and champions lge next season, we are more than capable of playing in the remaining stages of the uefa cup

I'm hoping we don't qualify for the Europa... there wasn't one fan in the etihad thinking 'if only we would have defended better against Napoli' when Aguero scored THAT goal... Think realistically a draw would be good as it shows we can compete (especially if Yaya is missing) without having to go through the rigmarole of a thursday night away trip to tel aviv with united or chelsea the following weekend

If we want to get into pot 1 in the champions league anytime soon, getting into the Europa cup is a must for our coefficient points. Only getting 5 or 6 coefficient points this season will be a pain for us for the next 5 seasons.

But the Premier League should be our top priority now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.