Europa draw (last 32) - the possibilities

My old man has promised to take us to France if we draw PSG at any stage!

fingers crossed!!!

For those wanting an early Europa League exit, the best outcome would arguably be playing Udinese. They are currently level with AC Milan in second place and seven points ahead of Napoli. Would be an extremely tough tie. Alternatively, FC Porto or Ajax, who were incredibly unfortunate to be eliminated from the Champions League.

managers, fans, players, whomever complain about Thursday Europa kickoffs because they have to play Sunday. To me, the logical, easy way to fix this would be to play the games on Tuesdays and Wednesdays on the weeks that the Champions League isn't played. Why don't they do this? Why do they have to cram two completely separate competitions in the same week?

If the CL is being played on the 1st and 15th, why not do EL on the 8th and 23rd?

Andouble said:
managers, fans, players, whomever complain about Thursday Europa kickoffs because they have to play Sunday. To me, the logical, easy way to fix this would be to play the games on Tuesdays and Wednesdays on the weeks that the Champions League isn't played. Why don't they do this? Why do they have to cram two completely separate competitions in the same week?

If the CL is being played on the 1st and 15th, why not do EL on the 8th and 23rd?

I believe those dates are reserved for domestic cup ties.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.