Europa league 18th March

Long run in the CL is better for the club long term, more exposure and more cash.
I agree, but it’s a bit like the top 4 vs FA cup debate, what’s better long term for the club, but what is more enjoyable for the fans?

I don’t think id ever remember the season “we ran ..... closely in the semis” compared to a year we actually won a competition.

We haven't heard the end of the Rangers game yet. Looked like a snide racist remark from a Prague player. Big grin on his face once he went off, the manager had substituted him straight away. Me thinks there's more to come on this one.

Jesus state of that quarter-final line up:

Arsenal
United
Roma
Granada
Villarreal
Ajax
Dinamo Zagreb
Slavia Prague

That could easily be the Europa conference league next year and you wouldn't know any different.

United should walk it.
Inter are top of Serie A and didn't even qualify for the Europa. Italian football is utter shite these days.
While I wanted the odd lot to go out,I won’t shed any tears for Milan either, entitled G14 superleague wankers

Inter are top of Serie A and didn't even qualify for the Europa. Italian football is utter shite these days.
While I wanted the odd lot to go out,I won’t shed any tears for Milan either, entitled G14 superleague wankers
They were in the group of death though tbf.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.