Europa league 18th March

Arse beating the rags in the final would be wonderful.
No it wouldn’t- those snide bastards need to stay out of the champions league.
They’re the cunts headed by Wenger (hypocrite) who bitched and moaned the most when we emerged as a power.
Fuck them and I hope their owners bleed.

2nd rate competition for the 2nd best club in Manchester / Trafford , comical how the Rags deride the europa cup when they scrape into the top four and when they are booted out of the Champs league the Thursday cup is their holy grail.
Busby babes , class of '92 , 1999 ...........europa league , how the mighty have fallen.

Taking the rags out the equation, I’ve been toying with what I’d prefer, a long run in the CL but ultimately not winning it, or winning the EL. I think I’d rather the silverware?
I get what you're saying but not for me. For the teams that qualified for the europa via their league position there's value in winning it, wouldn't belittle it if they are in it from the start, but for any team that's dropped in from the champions league it's almost an embarrassment. You can't celebrate winning something you're only in because you failed spectacularly earlier in the season. It's just further evidence of how badly you failed.

Real Sociadad and I’ve just checked and it was 8 games ago. Lol.

I think I have watched pretty much all their games in that run and seriously apart from popping up with the odd pen. He’s been shit and often their most careless player.
He's a tidy player but not up there with the greats, he's a softarse and a cheat and that's all that springs to mind when he's mentioned.

I get what you're saying but not for me. For the teams that qualified for the europa via their league position there's value in winning it, wouldn't belittle it if they are in it from the start, but for any team that's dropped in from the champions league it's almost an embarrassment. You can't celebrate winning something you're only in because you failed spectacularly earlier in the season. It's just further evidence of how badly you failed.
Yeah that makes sense.

Basically, if you are a West Ham and qualify for the EL and go in to win it, that’s a great achievement and have reached your summit.

If you’re the rags and drop out of the CL, anything other than walking the EL suggests you are out of your depth in the CL itself.

Inter are top of Serie A and didn't even qualify for the Europa. Italian football is utter shite these days.
While I wanted the odd lot to go out,I won’t shed any tears for Milan either, entitled G14 superleague wankers
Oh I know I watched Inter vs Milan the other week and they got tore to shreds. Like you say no tears from me either the hypocritical wankers, hope Juve, Napoli and Atalanta push them out of the top 4.

HOLY FUCK!

That's not just a slight touch is it!
But compare and contrast the difference in commentary between that "challenge" on the goalie, and Mane's on Eddie.
Tonight, all agreed that it was a dangerously high challenge, and the red card by the referee was the correct decision.
On the Ederson incident, both Tyler and Ratboy thought it was never a red, and a ridiculous decision.
Having said that, it seemed at times that the sweaties were at a different game to the one I was watching, and obviously ex-Rangers players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.