Europa League draw

stimo said:
mike channon´s windmill said:
stimo said:
one of the most embarassing posts ive ever seen

Whatever mate - just try and begin to work out the odds of all that happening - as for Porto unseeded - give me a fookin break !!
I´ll still be there - will you ?
depends if it drops to my mates points, ill get a ticket but i dont fancy going on my own. fucks that got to do with anything? another dick measuring poster

Not at all mate but I just don´t get your dismissiveness - if I were on medication for paranoid schizophrenia I´d tell you . but is there just not an inkling of something not tallying here? Like I said not arsed and not a conspiracist. I hope you manage to get there mate

stimo said:
Whatever mate - just try and begin to work out the odds of all that happening - as for Porto unseeded - give me a fookin break !!
depends if it drops to my mates points, ill get a ticket but i dont fancy going on my own. fucks that got to do with anything? another dick measuring poster

Not at all mate but I just don´t get your dismissiveness - if I were on medication for paranoid schizophrenia I´d tell you . but is there just not an inkling of something not tallying here? Like I said not arsed and not a conspiracist. I hope you manage to get there mate

Porto were unseeded because out of the 8 CL drop outs they were not one of the four best finishers on points etc in this CL campaign. We were one the best 4 so were seeded. No conspiracy. No fix.

Warm balls and conspiracy theories, give me a break. UEFA are against all English clubs? No-one was saying that when Utd got the piss easiest of groups were they? It's pot luck (literally) and nothing more.

stimo said:

i really dont think theyd be that arsed, we're out the champions league now id imagine if they were biased against us the damage isdone. i take back what i said about itbeing the most embarassing post theres been worse on here, but it is getting ridiculous how if something doesnt' go our way or isnt easy for is, then it is automatically a fix!

Can anyone please confirm the day and date of the away leg. Can't seem to fnd the a specific date. Tuesday or Thursday? :-?

Thanks.

Tonster said:
stimo said:

Porto were unseeded because out of the 8 CL drop outs they were not one of the four best finishers on points etc in this CL campaign. We were one the best 4 so were seeded. No conspiracy. No fix.

Warm balls and conspiracy theories, give me a break. UEFA are against all English clubs? No-one was saying that when Utd got the piss easiest of groups were they? It's pot luck (literally) and nothing more.

Thought their wonderful co-efficient system mattered in all this? Seems they have decided to drop that idea then conveniently.
Remember when UEFA suddenly changed everything for the WC play-off draw which shafted the Irish?
Like I said couldn´t care less any more but these guys are clowns. Fookin dangerous ones too!

jrb said:
Can anyone please confirm the day and date of the away leg. Can't seem to fnd the a specific date. Tuesday or Thursday? :-?

Thanks.

It's Thursday 16th February. Taken from UEFA's web-site

Round of 32 draw
1 FC Porto* (POR) v Manchester City FC* (ENG)¹
2 AFC Ajax* (NED) v Manchester United FC* (ENG)
3 FC Lokomotiv Moskva (RUS) v Athletic Club (ESP)
4 FC Salzburg (AUT) v FC Metalist Kharkiv (UKR)
5 Stoke City FC (ENG) v Valencia CF* (ESP)
6 FC Rubin Kazan (RUS) v Olympiacos FC* (GRE)
7 AZ Alkmaar (NED) v RSC Anderlecht (BEL)
8 S.S. Lazio (ITA) v Club Atlético de Madrid (ESP)
9 FC Steaua Bucureşti (ROU) v FC Twente (NED)
10 FC Viktoria Plzeň* (CZE) v FC Schalke 04 (GER)
11 Wisła Kraków (POL) v R. Standard de Liège (BEL)
12 SC Braga (POR) v Beşiktaş JK (TUR)²
13 Udinese Calcio (ITA) v PAOK FC (GRE)
14 Trabzonspor AŞ* (TUR) v PSV Eindhoven (NED)
15 Hannover 96 (GER) v Club Brugge KV (BEL)
16 Legia Warszawa (POL) v Sporting Clube de Portugal (POR)

Unless otherwise stated, first legs will be played on 16 February, with the returns taking place the following Thursday, 23 February.
¹ second leg to be played on Wednesday 22 February
² first leg to be played on Tuesday 14 February
*Transferred from the UEFA Champions League

southstand117 said:
jrb said:

Thanks.
It'll be Thursday mate, there's no need to have the away leg on Tuesday.

Actually, there could have been. But they have moved Braga's game to Tuesday instead (they are less than 31 miles apart!)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.