Europa League Final 2020/21

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
The red on talksport will be taking it well too, I’m sure

Remember Coldspleen saying the rags had 'already won it' after the semi final. Can't remember who was co presenting that night, but he warned him about being complacent. He was jizzing himself about the rags second half performance and kept insisting it was already won. Hope it's a long night for him tonight and the callers in give it him in spades. Knob.

I’m probably the only one interested but the way some of United players showed such contempt for the runners up medal.

This was not the Cavani’s etc. But the likes of Wan Bissaka.

I just found the arrogance of it was not a winning mentality, should have respected the competition and the opposition.

You cannot be above a competition if you lose in it.

Hopefully they don't do anything drastic and sack OGS. He's doing a great job, let him carry on. He got his tactics all wrong tonight and the timing of the substitutions. No wonder he relies on Ferguson so much, he's totally out of his depth. Moyes mark II and their fans can't even see it. It's brilliant.

Last edited:
they will be lucky to get top 4 next season & that’s the truth. Expect plenty of protest next season at old Trafford & a few games postponed
I'd believe it to be true if it hadn't been said for the past few seasons.
They'll get top four because there aren't four clubs with sufficient consistency over 38 games to stop them. The rags were struggling for top four last season and got it because they get the ball forward quickly, into the box, dive and VAR played a blinder. Similarly this season. The dippers also just go for the jugular because they can't play clever football, and get the breaks because they are always close to the opposition goal. - Hence their late run to the CL places.
Hoof and hope football from slightly better than average players, coupled with VAR is enough to get top four most seasons.

Can't understand all of this improving malarkey. 4 years ago under Peg they where second in the league with more points than this year ,they won the Euro losers cup and also the League cup. Since then then have spent about 300 million and won the square root of fuck all. Improving?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.