Europa League Final 2020/21

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m probably the only one interested but the way some of United players showed such contempt for the runners up medal.

This was not the Cavani’s etc. But the likes of Wan Bissaka.

I just found the arrogance of it was not a winning mentality, should have respected the competition and the opposition.

You cannot be above a competition if you lose in it.
You're right, guys like Cavani, Mata and even De Gea at least showed some class by not taking off the medals straight away unlike the rest of the shite.

Rashford is a gobshite. Talks a good fight I will give him that.

At one point Shaw won a header on the line and Rashford was about 2 yards offside when it came to him. Not running the line, just did not think Shaw would win the header or didnt give a shit.

redcafe is wonderful atm if you need a night cap.
Think I'll have a quick 10 mins there before sleeping.

I finished playing footy at 10pm and put Talksport commentary on for the drive home. They said United had no ambition and looked like they were playing for the draw. Villarreal looked like they were going for the win.

Radio Five Live when I got home and Dion Dublin was insistent that United deserved the win.

I assume Dublin had left his brain in the bedroom at the top of the stairs.
I don’t think he had a brain to leave anywhere in the first place.

Yeah I noticed it as well. Cavani and a few others accepted their medals with good grace, but Mctominay, Williams and a few others were really disrespectful in how they conducted themselves.

It was no doubt all done for the cameras to try and show that 'it's not good enough for man united' or some bullshit. But it looked poor.
It's a runners up competition to start with that they only got in by failing in the CL. It's a bit late to act like you're above being runners up

Remember Coldspleen saying the rags had 'already won it' after the semi final. Can't remember who was co presenting that night, but he warned him about being complacent. He was jizzing himself about the rags second half performance and kept insisting it was already won. Hope it's a long night for him tonight and the callers in give it him in spades. Knob.
I couldn't sleep and was flicking through my phone not knowing the score. Then I saw " The Flying Pig " come up live on YouTube just as David DeGea was about to take the penalty! The timing was perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.