Europa League Final 2020/21

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shithouses bottled us humiliating them in Belfast in front of their natural fanbase. Same as when they missed loads of pens v Sunderland in the Carabao semi. They knew what was waiting
It takes a special breed of bottling shithouse to somehow still lose a participation trophy handed out to all the fat kids at a mediocre school sports day

E4E09107-C3EA-4C99-858D-98F9A8C23F23.jpeg

Hopefully the media declare this result null & void and a full scale blackout is on the cards.

Nothing to see here blues, well done to ole and the boys. Runners up is an achievement ;)

I’m probably the only one interested but the way some of United players showed such contempt for the runners up medal.

This was not the Cavani’s etc. But the likes of Wan Bissaka.

I just found the arrogance of it was not a winning mentality, should have respected the competition and the opposition.

You cannot be above a competition if you lose in it.

Yeah I noticed it as well. Cavani and a few others accepted their medals with good grace, but Mctominay, Williams and a few others were really disrespectful in how they conducted themselves.

It was no doubt all done for the cameras to try and show that 'it's not good enough for man united' or some bullshit. But it looked poor.

Been exchanging What's app''s with a work colleague red, who is quite objective about them, he says that they have overachieved this season relying on flakey ad-hoc moments to win games and that playing two average midfielders at home means they won' t win anything.
I also pointed out that another problem was Ole, if things didn't go according to plan that he wasn't smart enough to change things and that even after being there for almost three years, he still looks and acts like a caretaker with Ferguson,who is acting like the spectre at a feast, making all the big decisions and telling what to do.
Exactly my thoughts for a long while.

How the fcuk they can't see it I don't know.
Unless they're happy to let Fergie pull the strings in the background hoping for a miracle.

Fergie finished at exactly the right time knowing his style off football was now consigned to history.
His best season was his last one, how he won the league with that team I'll never know but hats off to him for doing so.

He's got the ideal job now, do as he pleases while somebody else takes the flack, there's no way in hell Ole would have that job otherwise.

Rashford is a gobshite. Talks a good fight I will give him that.

At one point Shaw won a header on the line and Rashford was about 2 yards offside when it came to him. Not running the line, just did not think Shaw would win the header.Either that or didnt give a shit.

redcafe is wonderful atm if you need a night cap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.