To the tune of Yellow Submarine:

In a town near I was born

Lived a team who played in red

Lost a final in Gdansk

We’re in Porto ‘cos were Mancs

Sheikh Mansour’s our owner and the world has turned sky blue

The world has turned sky blue, the world has turned sky blue

It's an effort - sorry :)

Oh,the irony is not wasted on me. They screw penalty after penalty out of compliant refs and the Scarlet clad's saviour, VAR, and when they are gifted via the black 'n white transparent rules of the competition - an unlimited number of pens - for which they do not need to exercise any gymnastic ability in the granting thereof, they are found wanting. We all live in a yellow submarine . . . . . . . . !

But what I do relish are two articles in the DT earlier in the week: first, Ollie suggesting that players come to The Swamp to win trophies, and second, they were dedicating the win to Our Matt. All uttered prior to kick off. It typifies the Rags: they describe to the world what is gonna happen prior to the opposite generally happening. If Ollie came knocking on the door of Ewing Towers selling me some magical lottery numbers for the next draw . . . . . . . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.