Europa League Final 2020/21

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
At the end of extra time the ref did two coin tosses with the captain’s. The first was won by Villarreal and they chose ends but I am sure the second was won by Fernandes who then had the choice of taking the first kick or second and he chose second. I've never understood the thinking behind this as at the sudden death stage you are always under greatest pressure.

Nice to wake up to this news but I will leave off laughing until after our game Saturday night

you think they will hold off Saturday if we get beat ? The gifs and memes will already be made and sat ready for if we do

I’ve absolutely slaughtered them all night non stop. It’s a CL final with 2 teams who’ve come all the best teams in Europe to get there, they walk around saying they’re the biggest club in the world with one of the most expensive squads in the history of the game and they’ve managed 3 shots on target v a mid table Spanish side in the worst La Liga I can remember and a team who combined probably didn’t cost as much as Pogba

take the piss mate and enjoy their pain

At the end of extra time the ref did two coin tosses with the captain’s. The first was won by Villarreal and they chose ends but I am sure the second was won by Fernandes who then had the choice of taking the first kick or second and he chose second. I've never understood the thinking behind this as at the sudden death stage you are always under greatest pressure.
Villareal won them both

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.