Europa League Final 2020/21

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Villareal were atrocious. Our ladies team would have battered them. It speaks volumes that with Ushited's possession, they couldn't break them down.

The paperboy always seems to make Greenwood the fall guy, personally, I think he's a good player...... now Rashford on the other hand..... did nothing, contributed fuck all. Penandes tried to influence the ref time after time, the sign of a good ref was that he ignored him.

Let's just hope that the twat Lahoz, does the same in the proper final when the Chavs all start pecking away at him.

you think they will hold off Saturday if we get beat ? The gifs and memes will already be made and sat ready for if we do

I’ve absolutely slaughtered them all night non stop. It’s a CL final with 2 teams who’ve come all the best teams in Europe to get there, they walk around saying they’re the biggest club in the world with one of the most expensive squads in the history of the game and they’ve managed 3 shots on target v a mid table Spanish side in the worst La Liga I can remember and a team who combined probably didn’t cost as much as Pogba

take the piss mate and enjoy their pain

Stop bigging them up ;-D

They managed only 2 shots on target.

There were 3 shots on target during the 120 minutes but Villarreal had 1 of them.

A huge incentive, if any needed, to win on Saturday and leave them seething all over summer.

They can occupy themselves by plotting how to prevent home games taking place.

I've not read any of the reaction pieces but on the sports bulletin on the radio this morning they said the paperboy had admitted thinking about taking De Gea off before the shoot-out. That can't be a true quote surely? Talk about throwing a player under a bus if he did really say it. Awful man-management to do that. Excellent.

Cant understand it, it`s probably the only medal most of them will ever win.

It makes you think, they must be really pissed at coming runners up to us.
Imagine losing in the final of the knocked out of the group stage top competition, Thursday night loser cup, on penalties.
You just can’t make it up!

Here’s to an other year of the SOO campaign.
Please keep him at the wheel of your big red bus!

At the end of extra time the ref did two coin tosses with the captain’s. The first was won by Villarreal and they chose ends but I am sure the second was won by Fernandes who then had the choice of taking the first kick or second and he chose second. I've never understood the thinking behind this as at the sudden death stage you are always under greatest pressure.
Noticed this and thought the same. Must be more pressure going second vs first. Can only assume egos took over, they assumed theyd win and they wanted to score the winning pen rather than have the keeper save it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.