Europa League Final 2020/21

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
The general consensus from a lot of United fans is that it’s the Glazers fault or that they haven’t got good enough players but their squad is so much more expensive than Villarreal’s so it’s not much of an excuse

If you want to win trophies you need a top manager and there last trophies they won were from top managers lvg fa cup Mourinho league cup and europa cup yep the lesser cups but still trophies!
Let’s hope they stick with ole and not bring in a manager who knows what he is doing..

oh the media have the players lined up they need and should buy this summer Kane or Haaland Sanchez or Grealish Varrine or Coady Declan Rice or Bellingham(only 17)
Fair do’s Glazer spending 300m then which of course is fine

Last edited:
Why are they removing their losers medals?

Self entitled wankers!
Because they’ve got no class.

It was sticking two fingers up at Villarreal as being (in United’s eyes) not worthy to show respect to because they feel like losing to a club like that is beneath them.

And it was sticking two fingers up at the Europa League as being (in United’s eyes) not worthy to show respect to because they feel like losing the final of that competition is beneath them.

Nothing surprises me with that disgusting club, but last night was a new one to add to their list of cunts’ tricks.

I've not read any of the reaction pieces but on the sports bulletin on the radio this morning they said the paperboy had admitted thinking about taking De Gea off before the shoot-out. That can't be a true quote surely? Talk about throwing a player under a bus if he did really say it. Awful man-management to do that. Excellent.
It will have been the piss cans idea
He has form

The commentator I was watching was very clear about Villareal winning bo
Noticed this and thought the same. Must be more pressure going second vs first. Can only assume egos took over, they assumed theyd win and they wanted to score the winning pen rather than have the keeper save it
I'm glad I’m not the only one who noticed this

Plenty of ex rags/pundits trotting out that the red cunts are serial winners/club built on success/winning trophies is in the DNA blah fucking blah. So let’s get this straight. Here’s a list of trophies won in recent years
No trophies in 4 years
No league title in 8 years (1 in the last 10)
1 fa cup in 17 years
1 league cup in 11 years
No champions league for 13 years or better still one win in the last 22 years. Long may it continue and may the arsehole of every rag be infected by the fleas of a thousand camels. Up the blues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.