Europa League Final | Rangers lose on penalties

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although they (some) trashed Manchester, always had a bit of a soft spot for Rangers. Hope they win it.

Mon the ‘Gers
Nope. Can't forgive them for that. All the best to Eintracht for tonight.

And before the Rangers fans start throwing around accusations of bias (given where I live), I'd be saying the same thing about Celtic if they were there. They didn't leave a decent impression when they were at ours for a friendly back around the mid 2000s (was it?). Though they didn't cause widespread mayhem to the same degree as the Rangers fans.

Nope. Can't forgive them for that. All the best to Eintracht for tonight.

And before the Rangers fans start throwing around accusations of bias (given where I live), I'd be saying the same thing about Celtic if they were there. They didn't leave a decent impression when they were at ours for a friendly back around the mid 2000s (was it?). Though they didn't cause widespread mayhem to the same degree as the Rangers fans.
Almost as if it’s a Scotland/England thing.

I vaguely remember that Celtic game. They were all leathered in city centre first thing in the morning. A very warm day if I remember right.

I'm fully behind Eintracht Frankfurt. I don't have much time for either side of the Old Firm, but also have a personal stake tonight. My sister has lived and worked in Frankfurt since the mid-nineties, and my German brother-in-law is a passionate fan of theirs. So's my dual-national 12-year-old nephew, who also avidly follows City. They'll both be thrilled if Frankfurt can do it, and I'll be happy for them. I do have some trepidation for them, though, given that Rangers have already knocked out the second- and fourth-placed sides in the Bundesliga, while Frankfurt just finished 11th.

@Corky - As you seem to be the self-appointed arbiter of what's relevant on here and had the bewildering conceit to criticise a thread of mine that generated nearly 90 replies on the grounds that it imparted information that you didn't think YOU needed, I do hope that the above meets with your approval. I've flagged it for you, though, as I'd hate to think I'd denied you an opportunity to indulge in more feeble-minded, pointless sniping.

Met a couple of there fans at Murcia airport on Sunday.
They had flown from Glasgow to Dublin Dublin to murcia then a five hours drive to Seville.
Fair fucks

Met a couple of there fans at Murcia airport on Sunday.
They had flown from Glasgow to Dublin Dublin to murcia then a five hours drive to Seville.
Fair fucks

I've mates that have just arrived this morning, a 30 hour drive in a camper van from the centre of Scotland. Would not be me, always heard that going is fine, its the coming home that's a killer.

I've mates that have just arrived this morning, a 30 hour drive in a camper van from the centre of Scotland. Would not be me, always heard that going is fine, its the coming home that's a killer.
I this this guy has just been on talk sport. Said he was in a camper van for 30 hours with people he’s never met.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.