Europa League SFs

I love my new tablet
e4b4aead04907d0fdfe551d7ba328f87.jpg
So do I :-))

How much cocaine had I consumed the day I thought maybe we should have gone after Pogba? The guy is a fucking dressage pony in black socks. Slovenly on the ball, lazy in the tackle, lopes around without urgency, yet still gets to do Pepsi adverts with Messi.

Keep him forever rags.

Trust me you weren't on your own. I got loads of stick in the transfer forum for saying I hadn't seen anything that justified paying such a huge fee. As you have said he's lazy, thinks he's better than what he is, can't tackle and everything has to be about him. I said at the time he does the odd great pass, scores a decent goal now and then but he never runs the midfield or dictates play. Very inconsistent. Having said all that and being pleased we didn't waste money on him and being proved right, even I have been shocked how bad he has been.

“What are you supposed to do with your arms”
How about..
“What the fuck is Paul Pogba thinking there?”
Hahahaha

From the Match thread on Rag Cafe

Fucking Hell bwhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

" I'm like an abused spouse who keeps making excuses for my partner. "This time it will be different ".
One I saw a while ago re us
I feel like my missus has been shagging my neighbour for the last 10 years she keeps telling me she wont do it again and I keep telling myself this year it will be different

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.