Europa League SFs

This off Arsenal Mania is something of a gem, too:

“Can we stop this Guardiola cosplaying show? It's worrying because the sudden decision to play a false 9 seems like it happened after the management watched Man City last night and thought it would be a good idea. All out of the blue.”

Yes, indeed, dears. All your numbers are false. From Leno onwards.

Just had to nip out to pick wife up from work, ended up listening to Radio Manchester Fukin hell Lennon is the latest rag recruit, how a failed scotch manager has any authority or credibility to advise what a manager needs to do to win a European semi beats me

Can I shock you?

Scholes and Hargreaves don't think it was a penalty.

I assume BT will be getting rid, as they don't understand the basics of the sport they are paid to discuss.

Scholes hasn't got a clue, e used to think he was a decent tackler.

Trust me you weren't on your own. I got loads of stick in the transfer forum for saying I hadn't seen anything that justified paying such a huge fee. As you have said he's lazy, thinks he's better than what he is, can't tackle and everything has to be about him. I said at the time he does the odd great pass, scores a decent goal now and then but he never runs the midfield or dictates play. Very inconsistent. Having said all that and being pleased we didn't waste money on him and being proved right, even I have been shocked how bad he has been.
If we'd bought him by now he'd have either sorted out his lazy selfish attitude or he'd have been shipped out. There's no way we'd have indulged him for 3 seasons like the rags have

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.