Europa League SFs

United win or draw.

They are already pretty much guaranteed a top four finish anyway (probably 2nd) and they're not a threat to us anymore so I want a result that makes it harder for Liverpool to finish in the top four. Having said that, I won't complain if they lose either.
wow, literally the opposite of what i'd pick. Fair enough.

I dont give a shit about liverpool tbh, chances of them finishing in the top 4 are slim. want united to lose every game they play

United win or draw.

They are already pretty much guaranteed a top four finish anyway (probably 2nd) and they're not a threat to us anymore so I want a result that makes it harder for Liverpool to finish in the top four. Having said that, I won't complain if they lose either.
I was talking to my mate about this last night, if Liverpool don’t get into Europe, they’re probably only going to play 40 matches next season and will be fresh for every PL match. Not sure that it’s a good thing for us...

I was talking to my mate about this last night, if Liverpool don’t get into Europe, they’re probably only going to play 40 matches next season and will be fresh for every PL match. Not sure that it’s a good thing for us...
They'll probably finish high enough to be in the Europa League.

I hope they qualify for the Europa Conference League.

Never fear. Us winning the league cup qualified them for the Europa Conference, lucky sods!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.