Europa League SFs

I was talking to my mate about this last night, if Liverpool don’t get into Europe, they’re probably only going to play 40 matches next season and will be fresh for every PL match. Not sure that it’s a good thing for us...
Honestly don’t think they’ve a prayer of winning the league next season regardless

2-1 up in a champions league semi final first leg, league Cup in the bag soon to be the league and this lot are getting giddy over beating an average team in a competition they got dumped into because they were too shit in the other one

Fuck em

They will need to punt cup competitions because they have no depth; especially when olde man cavani fucks off back to uruguay.

The main reason I do not want them to win the 33rd best team in Europe Cup is because it puts them into pot 1 for next year’s UCL draw.

They are stuck with mediocrities like Rashford, Lindelof, Fred, McShite, Wan-Bissaka and Jailbird Jacob in their starting XI for the foreseeable future. These players are not quality enough to put together the type of collective form to seize a league title or go deep in the Champions League against high quality competition. They are good enough, on their day, to beat anyone. The consistency is lacking.

Pogba is the perfect player analog to their team - when he is good he can be world class but when he is bad he is utter shite. He also doesn’t show up for half their matches.

They still have a ways to go but I will give the gym teacher credit, he has managed to figure out that a £1 billion squad should win you some games if you just maintain some modicum of consistency on the pitch and professionally deal with the media nonsense that seems to follow that lot around.

Just seen Arsenal's penalty, ridiculous dive from Saka who clearly kicked their player to trip himself up.

VAR has to start being firmer on these incidents or we're going to end up with a sport where players just throw themselves to the ground in the box, it's already going this way.

I'm mean look at Fernandes, he's scored 20 penalties in 15 months at United, their penalty tonight came from Cavani over-exaggerating contact, it's a joke.

They lost three of their most important players to injury in the first 35 minutes tbf to them. Including their keeper. And so they had no option to introduce fresh legs.
Fresh legs would have made no difference to the way they defended. At one point one of the centre halves ran AWAY from the United attacker. Totally inept!

Once I saw the Arsenal line up tonight I said they’d lose
Said the same last week when I saw their team compared to Evertons
Mari, Holding, Chambers, Xhaka are poor footballers, is he trying to do a Delph/Zinchenko by playing Xhaka at left back?
The rest of the team wasn’t up to much either
Missing Tierney, Luiz and their two strikers weakens them a lot

need them to get these men back to have a chance against united in the final

I’m sure those fantastic Roma heroes will get a warm welcome when they land back in Rome

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.