Europa league

dctid said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Has become much more important after tonight, strongest team for every game.

Dol you really really think we are going to beat Porto?

comon start belive!!! sure we can beat porto, we can anyone as long we play well

So things haven't gone right for us lately. But, even if we don't win anything this season, we've laid down a marker for the next one. Every team in England is scared of us, they know we're the real deal. Did anyone on this forum really expect us to win loads of trophies this year? I know I didn't. I am pretty sure though that next season will be ours and have thought that for a few years now. We're getting there slowly, and once we do reach the top, we're going to be there for a while.
I'm still enjoying this, and the new-found respect I'm receiving as an exiled minority from Bayern fans, and exiled Utd, Liverpool and Spurs fans. We've all experienced worse, so why can't we just revel in the fact that the football world is bricking it at our resurrection?

Porto are a shadow of the team that won he Europa league last year. The loss of Falcao has hit them hard and their new manager isn't exactly AVB or Mourinho.

They are certainly beatable.

daveduke67 said:
We had our strongest team out tonight.

lol.

If we put out our strongest team only 2 teams in the world can beat us and they're both in Spain.

de niro said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Has become much more important after tonight, strongest team for every game.

its become less, we need the title.

Exactly.

I want to see Suarez, Roman and Razak playing in this competition.

_______________ Pantilimon______________

Zabba ______Savic ______ Kolo _____Kolarov

_________ Owen/NDJ _____ Razak ________

AJ ________________Suarez ___________Roman

_______________Mario OR Dzeko _____________

yet another idiotic thread.

PL fucking title is the one and only this year.

reserve team in the europa and don't risk any key players

It's basically the second division of the Champions league and no big deal

can't risk injuries/ sending offs etc which might further impact on our chance to win the Premier League and we have seen that we don't have the strength in depth to compete on all fronts

give the second leg of the CC SF a real go to get to wembley against championship opposition as it is one game away but then focus exclusively on the Premier League

What the fuck is this? We win 1 trophy in 35 years and all of a sudden some aren't good enough for us?

We have no pedigree as a club or team in europe so we need to go all out for this.

The only comp that should be viewed as not as good as others is the League cup before it gets to the QF.

We play the best team left (besides the scum) next so if we beat them we have a great chance of winning the Europa League. If not, oh well - but before dismissing it, people should consider that winning it could push us into Pot 2 for next year's Champions League. And with there being no FA Cup left for us like last season, our fixtures won't be quite as congested as last season we had league + FA Cup + Europa League with an inferior squad (our squad won't be this depleted forever) than now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.