European away games ticketing policy

Whilst there are pros and cons on a few fronts and invariably everyone favour's the solution that benefits them we have to accept that its here to stay but we have to make it a more streamlined process.
Personally I fall into the category of qualifying for the games, attending the games and ultimately being inconvenienced in collecting it.
Everyone I know and see overseas is the same faces who like me go to every game though clearly there are a few who abuse the system but is it fair to penalise 95% of people for the actions of 5%?
My own personal solution would be you should have a prove yourself period, once you have been to say 5 aways where you are confirmed as being the person who travelled it would seem pretty clear that you are a regular away goer and therefore wouldn't need to fall under the same scrutiny as others. This would then leave less people needing to collect tickets which would benefit them too as smaller queues.
wouldn't even mind if those who had qualified via the 5 game rule then had to provide proof of travel to city prior to leaving by emailing your flight/ferry confirmation to city as ultimately no one is going to fork out the cost of travel just to gain 40 points then pass ticket on and sack off the travel. Just want my ticket in hand on leaving the UK so European trips can again become free without the stress of wasting a large chunk of your time collecting what you have paid for and is rightfully yours

I'm not sure the system has been set up because of people getting 40 points but not actually attending the fixture.

We live in a world where the fear of safety keeps many a person in a job and this is another example of it.

I'm not sure the system has been set up because of people getting 40 points but not actually attending the fixture.

We live in a world where the fear of safety keeps many a person in a job and this is another example of it.
It hasn't, wish people could get their heads around that, !!!

MEN.

Current procedures scrapped for next 2 matches.

Will be reintroduced for knockout stages.

Wholsale review of loyalty/away points system.

Fans to be consulted as well.

Wow!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.