European Super League | ECJ rule that UEFA and FIFA acted unlawfully in blocking Super League (p 29)

The inter galactic league?

Those Martians are known to do a bit of sport washing and I find their grounds generally lack atmosphere.
mars-attacks-alien.gif

I still find them much more trustworthy and honourable than the slimes at PiGMOL and the PL.

You are Craig David

Charges brought on Monday
City fans arguing on Tuesday
Super league hatched on Wednesday
Planned on Thursday and Friday and Saturday
We get beat by villa on Sunday
Beautiful, can't get that earworm out of my head

There's nothing solid here, no clubs attached no detailed plans, no announcement of it happening.

It's 100% the Super League people seeing the City case in the news and their PR firm trying to say "See! This is why we need a Super League"

it also seems to be an independent management company being noisy - the leagues and UEFA don't seem involved, or not publically.

As you say, it looks like opportunism from A22, who seem to be a media man from Germany.

The more I think about this the more I am leaning towards being in favour. We are not wanted in our current national leagues and we are not wanted in the Champs League either.

The current system is weighted against us in every respect and this would give us more of a footing in world football. As long as the league is a merit based system which any team can qualify for the PL and UEFA can crash and burn in my view.

Can't the plastic 'traditionally successful' teams fuck off into that and leave the rest of us to it in a domestic league?

We'd likely lose our owners and everything that comes with them but to be honest, it wouldn't stop me attending matches home and away.

This race for bigger revenues is depressing.
Much as we are involved in that race, it fuckin stinks doesnt it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.