European Super League | ECJ rule that UEFA and FIFA acted unlawfully in blocking Super League (p 29)

I'd suggest it's a bit naive to believe that the clubs aren't still in dialogue behind the scenes. The potential for this is immense, a license to print money for all founder clubs.
Exactly. And as we know, if you follow the money, you will eventually find Soriano…

I was f*king fuming when I heard we were going to be a part of this. But look what's happened since then with all the PL charges bullshit and the reaction from the other clubs who are convinced our owner has broken PL rules.

I cared about the integrity of the the English Football leagues and pyramid but if the members of that pyramid refuse to show us any decency then my support of said pyramid is waning heavily by the day.
I’m with you brother!

Self preservation is the order of the day. Unless the league stop this witch hunt immediately they can fuck off.

You have to fucking laugh hear Barca talking about unfair monopolies on football. They don’t give two fucks about the good of the game other than rescuing themselves from oblivion and getting themselves back to financial domination.
Is the right answer.

It would replace the CL (and other UEFA comps) but the only way the top teams could drop out is if they were relegated 3 divisions of the new system. New teams qualifying through the domestic league would go into the 3rd tier of the competition.

View attachment 101925
View attachment 101926
You can start in Star, finish 6th in the group or better and stay there forever without winning another trophy at any level.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.