European Super League | ECJ rule that UEFA and FIFA acted unlawfully in blocking Super League (p 29)

Possibly the lesser of two evils?

Unfortunately I can't see our fans buying into it, not even after the PL and their PL cartel clubs trying to f*ck us over?

Fuck me.

This week has been so carefully scripted it’d make Spielberg shit his shorts.

1. The PL are that shit they didn’t spot City taking the piss for 14 years. Therefore, we have no option but to leave and join this new league, to protect ourselves and the game from these inept bellends.

2. City are cheats. We can’t have cheats in our shiny new league.

Us and the PL have been stitched right up.

Imagine the amount of planning and collusion that’s required?

“Clear and organised” didn’t someone say?
Kind of looks like the PL were played by the red shirts

They don’t care about the fans at all, just TV rights. Only the rich can afford to travel across Europe and it is bad for the environment. players would face much more travelling too. Rank bad news, hate this week so far.

Bit late to this, but has the PL been played? Red shirts force them to announce the investigation in to CIty, put doubt on the PL then announce the ESL?
I see it as a "Don't even think about letting City off, or the Premier League gets it!"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.