European Super League | ECJ rule that UEFA and FIFA acted unlawfully in blocking Super League (p 29)

Just watching SSN.
They’re discussing this and having asked Rogers for his opinion, they then come up with this little gem.
“Leicester know all about doing things the right way”
Hahahahahahahahaha
They failed ffp for setting up a bogus company to allow them to pay money into the club.
Now this is sports washing

Pretty sure Leicester are the reason why clubs face an automatic 10 point deduction for going into administration.

If I remember rightly ( which is no guarantee) they gave Vardy and some other of their better players, huge pay rises they knew they couldn’t afford to honour just before they went into administration. The insolvency administrator was then obliged to honour those contracts and they got promotion, basically with players they couldn’t afford to employ.

IMO it's not just about money/greed (obviously those on the inside want to make a fortune but that's always been true. IMO this is more about "Football Royalty" or "Football Romance".

Some people think that certain clubs should never fail and be replaced by other clubs. It's like trying to prevent forest fires or hurricanes or volcano eruptions. To those living in a disaster area they seem devastating but life is replenished when these major disruptions happen.

It's the same with us to be fair. We want City to survive/grow but it it disappeared another football club would get the opportunity to have it's moment in the sun. Obviously I want City to prevail and for the cunts at other clubs to be buried but objectively is there really a right or wrong? Isn't it all just an eternal battle for survival.

One thing is for sure, each of us is better off playing or coaching than supporting.

This actually makes me more confident of City's chances at this tribunal. The other big six members lobby and pressure PL into charging us knowing full well it won't be upheld. It then gives them legitimate reasons to say, PL cannot effectively govern and there is no option but to enter the super League...it'll be an easy sell to the fans in that context.
I wondered exactly the same, the old guard pulling the strings of the PL, setting them up to fail, and further damaging our reputation along the way while it all plays out.

The main objective being the revival of the Super League and City sustaining handy collateral damage.The instigators keep their hands clean and don’t get the opprobrium heaped on them like last time.

The clubs who would really benefit from this are the very definition of parasites. They have greedily consumed all the lovely cash they could, wiping clean the landscapes of their own leagues, pressed to have rules changed in European competition to do the same.

Now they have consumed all they can, they try to manufacture a new source of nourishment to stuff there ugly fat faces. City became a threat to their gluttony, so they sought to destroy that threat by lobbying weak, worried governing bodies, worried there their fat faces wouldn't fit in the trough.

Why the fuck City would have any part in this I don't know.
Greed upon greed upon greed.

You missed out ”announce the Qatari interest in the scum on Tuesday…”
Which incidentally, there are rumours that if the consortium does take them over, it would bar United from UEFA competition as they are involved in the ownership of Arsenal too.
Can’t have the risk of match fixing if they are in the same competition.

Getting out of CL would suit them both.

I think we should get in and tell the PL to get fucked! Just play the super league games and keep our players fresh!

It would be funny seeing all the cunts who had a meeting in London with the PL to discuss City, like Brighton, & Newcastle etc get locked out.

I think we should get in and tell the PL to get fucked!

It would be funny seeing all the cunts who had a meeting in London with the PL to discuss City like Brighton, & Newcastle etc get locked out.
If they time their attack right we won't qualify

In reality, if this happens I probably am done with football. When this shitshow last reared it's head, it was nearly the final straw for me.

It all stinks of shit!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.