European Super League | ECJ rule that UEFA and FIFA acted unlawfully in blocking Super League (p 29)

The inter galactic league?

Those Martians are known to do a bit of sport washing and I find their grounds generally lack atmosphere.
It’s a very down to earth league, though.

Pretty sure Leicester are the reason why clubs face an automatic 10 point deduction for going into administration.

If I remember rightly ( which is no guarantee) they gave Vardy and some other of their better players, huge pay rises they knew they couldn’t afford to honour just before they went into administration. The insolvency administrator was then obliged to honour those contracts and they got promotion, basically with players they couldn’t afford to employ.
Vardy was a kid then, it was when they signed Dickov from us.

They may have been the last to get away with it, but every other club did as well.

Possibly the lesser of two evils?

Unfortunately I can't see our fans buying into it, not even after the PL and their PL cartel clubs trying to f*ck us over?
I think most City fans would prefer to play in the second English tier than get involved with these shysters.

Reactions: nmc
Can't the plastic 'traditionally successful' teams fuck off into that and leave the rest of us to it in a domestic league?

We'd likely lose our owners and everything that comes with them but to be honest, it wouldn't stop me attending matches home and away.

This race for bigger revenues is depressing.

It's a symptom of our bullshit capatalist society, literally non stop trying to use more resources and make more money.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.