European Super League | ECJ rule that UEFA and FIFA acted unlawfully in blocking Super League (p 29)

plans that are being discussed which are not in the public domain.

1/ By 2028 UEFA plan to allocate 3 Champions League places to the Saudi League.

2/ By 2030 2 rounds of Champions league games will be played in the USA

It’s not an office, it’s a post box essentially in an office block, the Cayman Isles is home to over 100k companies from all over the world. There was a documentary on the Cayman isles and their dodgy tax on Amazon called “Britain’s Billion Pound Paradise”. Well worth a watch, no tax but a packet of fish fingers are £8, cost of living is outrageous, there’s a City fan on it who emigrated there as well.

The poor people on the Cayman Island genuinely live in a place called hell.

If the champions league gets played in America that would just about tip me over the edge with football

I fucking knew that would happen the second they signed Ronaldo - Fuck UEFA

If the champions league gets played in America that would just about tip me over the edge with football
Hence the BBC interview this morning. To offset teams traveling all over the world they will stop away fans tickets. This is because they can say locals ( who will be better for the environment) will attend.

Hence the BBC interview this morning. To offset teams traveling all over the world they will stop away fans tickets. This is because they can say locals ( who will be better for the environment) will attend.
What a fucking joke

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.