European Super League | ECJ rule that UEFA and FIFA acted unlawfully in blocking Super League (p 29)

I should have credited the excellent Swiss Ramble in my post. The graph below is clearer than the table, particularly as I have explained it in a half assed way.

View attachment 68613

It would be hilarious if that was the actual league table at the end of this season.
I could tolerate missing out on European football for a year just to see the rags go down again.

Hmmm... 6th place...could we qualify for the Europa Conference?

Can you imagine a situation where the Premier league relegate City over the FFP claims and at the same time the Rag's, Dipper's, Chav's and Tarquins all just ship for the super league.

Premier League are then left try to big up a Super Sunday of Brentford against Forest.

Can you imagine a situation where the Premier league relegate City over the FFP claims and at the same time the Rag's, Dipper's, Chav's and Tarquins all just ship for the super league.

Premier League are then left try to big up a Super Sunday of Brentford against Forest.

Do you know the super league is not just the super league those clubs will still play domestic leagues

Forgive me if I am wrong, as I always am according to Mrs Q, but did all the PL clubs not sign an agreement last time not to join such a league and be fined £300m if they did or was this just a proposal?

Do you know the super league is not just the super league those clubs will still play domestic leagues
I didn't think the two could co-exist under the last shambolically suggested format and, under the new proposal for 80 clubs, was it?, I think there is even less chance for members of an ESL to also meaningfully participate in the EPL.

Yeah football has jumped the shark. The bubble will burst eventually
Got a lift home earlier from a mate and got my answer to the media point on TalkShite

The brains trust were saying how this wasn’t going away and why it was the media”s job to help people to adjust to it. Bought and paid for client media

I didn't think the two could co-exist under the last shambolically suggested format and, under the new proposal for 80 clubs, was it?, I think there is even less chance for members of an ESL to also meaningfully participate in the EPL.

Read the proposal of this “new super league” the you will know

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.