European Super League | ECJ rule that UEFA and FIFA acted unlawfully in blocking Super League (p 29)

Just to play devil’s advocate, but if this did go ahead, wouldn‘t fixtures like City v Milan or City v Bayern be better than watching us play the likes of Luton and Fulham?
Anything is better than watching us play Crystal palace lol!

Well maybe there are some compensations for growing old then. I won’t have to see more of traditional football disappear thank goodness. What’s the saying? Oh yes… the inmates are in charge of the asylum!!

So Klopp going on about Anfield atmosphere was a warning shot I guess.

Goodbye real football, hullo time outs and drink breaks and added time so that a 90 minute match will last 3 hours and cost $150 to $200. And yes I meant dollars. The Americans will swoop in and buy up loads of clubs.
Ah well such is life.

I think like a lot of fans I’d just stop going to games if this happens. I don’t know if the club have released a statement, but I’d be interested to hear what they say. I thought they handled it pretty badly last time

This is goin to happen it just is,and if being honest sick to death of our club gettin slated by every fucker,so i am startin to lean with it than against it,uefa fifa premier leauge all corrupt fuckers had enough of lot of em,maybe its actually time

I wouldn't worry about it too much. THey don't have any support. They don't have any teams.

There is no substance to this, it's just Perez trying to keep Real on top when the PL has eclipsed Spain by a mile and Barcelona running away from their debts. They've paid an advertising agency a few million to push out loads of stuff on social media but there's nothing tangible behind it.

These are the current UEFA club rankings. Green means they support the super league, red means they've committed to not join.

1. City
  2. Bayern
  3. Real Madrid
  4. Paris Saint Germain
  5. Liverpool
  6. Inter Milan
  7. Leipzig
  8. Chelsea
  9. Manchester United
  10. AS Roma
  11. Borussia Dortmund
  12. FC Barcelona
  13. Atletico Madrid
  14. Sevilla
  15. Villarreal
  16. Juventus
  17. Napoli
  18. Leverkusen
  19. FC Porto
  20. Benfica
  21. Arsenal
  22. Atalanta
  23. Ajax
  24. West Ham
  25. Shakhtar Donetsk
  26. Rangers
  27. Eintract Frankfurt
  28. Feyenoord
  29. Club Brugge
  30. Tottenham

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.