European Super League | ECJ rule that UEFA and FIFA acted unlawfully in blocking Super League (p 29)

That bus left in 1992 mate.

This change has been in motion for the last 30 years. More and more football club ownerships have fallen into hands of parties who have little or no interest in the game itself.

The traditional view of football has changed beyond all recognition. It's not been 'the people's game' for a long time.
It all changed with the foundation of the Premier League.
They all got rich, the organisations, the clubs, the tv companies and the media all earned billions while giving zero fucks about the ‘lesser clubs’ and the only reason they care now is someone is about to shoot their cash cow.
The only traditional they care about is making money.

Personally I still love watching a huge Seria a game even if the quality is not what it was.
Not for me I’m afraid
Once went to the champions league final juventus v milan
Worst game I have ever watched live

If the uk teams, PSG and Bayern don’t join it’s not worth a wank anyway
La liga is shit
Seria a has been shit and boring for years
Serial A and La Liga will look a lot more attractive when a few billion quid is thrown at them.
There's not one top club in Europe that would walk away from this. No-one will want to miss out on the biggest cash cow ever in football.

It's why dealers hang around and hand drugs out to schoolkids for free. To quickly turn some into regular paying customers.

Simple economics.
Very simple and if it smells like bullsh1t it is bullsh1t.

Nothing in life is free, particularly with the multi-millionaire football industry to feed.

Notice how they don't say how many teams will be relegated from the blue league or how they will decide who is promoted into it.

Wonder how many English teams would be part of the 64.

Should be gold, silver and bronze too not star, gold and blue
Have I missed something?
Has a statement been issued regarding how they want it to all work?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.