Euros 2012 Impressive players transfer discussion thread

Rammy Blue

Let's keep it all in here save having numerous threads about every man and dog who has a decent game.

I'll start.....Samaras, what a player, uncut diamond.

Rammy Blue said:

Hope our scouts have our eyes on him, he looks ace on YouTube.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8zfU4LislM[/youtube]

Arsharvin (sp) coming into his prime had a goid game tonight doubt he could hack it in England though .

Rammy Blue said:
Let's keep it all in here save having numerous threads about every man and dog who has a decent game.

Is this one filed under the man or dog category?

corky1970 said:
fucking shit thread idea, we should have seperate threads for individual players who happen to have a good game in the Euros !!!

Good thinking.

Bagsy starting the Samaras thread.

Dzagoev ... looking a hot prospect, he was class ( even though the czech LB was playing playground football).

Willems looked very good,infinitely better than the lump,van der wiel,who we were linked with last year.

FantasyIreland said:
Willems looked very good,infinitely better than the lump,van der wiel,who we were linked with last year.

He looked great on the ball, but was terrible defensively against a poor winger and a side the didnt attack much. Wouldnt be such a problem apart from the fact he's a defender. If he plays against Germany the Dutch are in big trouble.

Just watched the Dutch game and apart from Sneijder, Ibrahim Afellay looked a quality player and seeing as he plays out wide hopefully he might be on our radar this summer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.