Euros 2012 Impressive players transfer discussion thread

SWPISHOME said:
Rammy Blue said:
SWPISHOME said:
Simon Kjaer the Danish Centre Half was very good, Be good to see how he gets on in the next two games.

We looked at him a couple of years ago, looked solid tonight, both him and Agger played well.

Yeah Agger was good alongside him heard a few people saying they have a good partnership as centre backs, Didn't know Kjaer's current club was Roma, Does he start for them do you know? He's still young only 23 years of age too.

He was onlymon loan but didn't have a great season. A couple of sendings off in crucial games affecting his confidence and performances. Hope he gets another chance under Zeman as he's a good defender

Kjaer is up for grabs right now because he hates the Wolfsburg coach Magath and Roma will only loan him again as they're following Milan and Juve in the new Italian scam (loan players with option to buy then don't buy them). If we did sign Skrtel, Liverpool could replace him with Kjaer and team up Agger/Kjaer at club level. I don't think Kjaer is good enough for us, not until he proves himself at club level again anyway, he's been disappointing since he left Palermo.

for me
affalay and kyriakos papadopoulos have both stood out as ones to watch so far

super-sub Jesus said:
MSP said:
Kjaer is laughable defender, has 3 times more mares than good games.

Weren't the rags in for him a season or two ago ?

he was hyped to be great defender few years ago though but he failed miserably at Wolfsburg and wasn't brilliant at all at Roma.

He has good game here and there (like yesterday) but most time I've seen him he didn't know where he is. Complete lack of positioning, tackling etc..

Potuguese 20 year old sub Nelson Oliveira looked good.

We could call him Nelly.

kun said:
So far, for me:

Arshavin - Ran the show, great passing and control
Dzagoev - 2 fantastic goals, at 21 could be a potential signing as a winger or attacking midfielder
Krohn-Deli - outstanding goal, all round goo play. Although i don't know much about him on a club level
Simon Poulsen - work rate was fantastic, although can't quite back it with great quality
Kjaer + Agger - absolutely solid
Wesley Sneijder - Key man for Holland, dominated the match and controlled the tempo superbly
Boateng :( - Did a fantastic job on Ronaldo at right-back, blown his chance here unfortunately though
Bastuber + Hummels - Solid together, both very young for center backs also

Did the same against Messi at the World Cup - playing left back. Fair play to him.

After watching both games yesterday and although Holland lost, Wesley Sneijder controlled the play and was brilliant for the dutch. His vision and passing were spot on. He created opportunities for RVP with some defence splitting through balls in a formation by the Danish to smother and get all bodies behind the ball.

This is what we have come up against when we are playing teams now due to the way we play our football, adding Sneijder should be a no brainer. World class & experience at the highest level to boot

Bobby get it done : )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.