Euros 2012 Impressive players transfer discussion thread

SWPISHOME said:
Simon Kjaer the Danish Centre Half was very good, Be good to see how he gets on in the next two games.

We looked at him a couple of years ago, looked solid tonight, both him and Agger played well.

Kjaer had a poor time at Wolfsburg and Roma (on loan from Wolfsburg) so don't be too sold on him by today's excellent performance... he's yet to reach the heights he found at Palermo at club level since he left there. We nearly went for him a few season back. Agger is better as he's proven at PL level too.

Rammy Blue said:
SWPISHOME said:
Simon Kjaer the Danish Centre Half was very good, Be good to see how he gets on in the next two games.

We looked at him a couple of years ago, looked solid tonight, both him and Agger played well.

Yeah Agger was good alongside him heard a few people saying they have a good partnership as centre backs, Didn't know Kjaer's current club was Roma, Does he start for them do you know? He's still young only 23 years of age too.

i might cut both my legs off and become danish!!!

if nicholas bendtner can not only be selected,but play the full 90,i'd defo get a game!

So far, for me:

Arshavin - Ran the show, great passing and control
Dzagoev - 2 fantastic goals, at 21 could be a potential signing as a winger or attacking midfielder
Krohn-Deli - outstanding goal, all round goo play. Although i don't know much about him on a club level
Simon Poulsen - work rate was fantastic, although can't quite back it with great quality
Kjaer + Agger - absolutely solid
Wesley Sneijder - Key man for Holland, dominated the match and controlled the tempo superbly
Boateng :( - Did a fantastic job on Ronaldo at right-back, blown his chance here unfortunately though
Bastuber + Hummels - Solid together, both very young for center backs also

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.