Eurovision 2024

"!00% Singing live" - nonsense.

Graham Norton - such a witty person.

Another chance for the rest of Europe to show how much they hate us for our past and present.
Do you think we didn’t win because everybody hates us, or that we had a terrible song?

We came second a couple of years ago.

Still, it must be everyone else’s fault, not ours. #EnglishNotScouse

Have you downloaded this year's playlist from Spotify then ? Hours of quality listening there. Shame you won't get the visuals but I'm sure you'll still love it all (except the UK song, of course.)
There were some good songs and some bad songs, some fun songs and some dull songs.

Just like every year. I liked some of them and not others. I didn’t base this on nationality, but musically, weirdly.

Which songs did you like?

Olly Alexander getting 0 points was a highlight.

I couldn't believe they said he's had UK number ones. Complete seedy wrongun, and I'd say the same if he was writhing around with scantily clad women before someone starts. Funny how when couple of years ago we had a normal bloke singing a decent original song and came second isn't it!

All a matter a taste.

Our song was at best bland and the singing was flat. All rounded off by a performance that the singer may have thought edgy and clever but left the public cold.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.